The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Members refers to the organisations who are members of the national administration teams (also referred to as “Us/Our/We”) in ASEAN Member States and any other organisations or individuals who might be given administration rights to the ASEAN Access MATCH, as official ASEAN Access partner organisations.
- Platform refers to ASEAN Access MATCH, accessed via https://match.aseanaccess.com/ (can be referred to also as “ASEAN Access MATCH” within this document).
- User means the individual or a company accessing the Platform, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual or company is accessing or using the Platform, as applicable. Users of the Platform should be of age (Users can also be referred to as “You” within this document).
- Services refer to any events and matchmaking, and event and matchmaking related services offered through ASEAN Access MATCH.
- Content refers to any content, information, data and documents, images, videos, price information, and other information of similar nature, published or uploaded on the Platform.
- ASEAN Access MATCH respects Your privacy and is committed to protect the personal information that You share with Us. However, We need Your personal information to provide Services through the Platform.
- ASEAN Access MATCH complies with relevant data protection and privacy laws in the 10 ASEAN Member States and is in the process of complying with the European General Data Protection Regulation.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION
- Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, email address, phone number, company name, size, industry and activity, job position, job role(s) and other information when needed to provide Services through ASEAN Access MATCH.
- We might log Your IP address (the Internet address of Your computer) to give Us an idea of which part of Our platform You visit and how long You spend there. Like many other platforms, the ASEAN Access MATCH platform may use a standard technology called a “cookie” to collect information about how You use the site. Please go to “Cookies and Tracking Information” below for more information.
- ASEAN Access MATCH collects Personal information when You register for an ASEAN Access MATCH account, when You register to attend an event or matchmaking through ASEAN Access MATCH.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION COLLECTED
- ASEAN Access MATCH does not intend to transfer Your personal information to third parties without Your consent, except under the limited conditions described in the section “Information Sharing and Disclosure” below.
- ASEAN Access MATCH uses information for several general purposes: 1) to fulfil Your requests for Our Services and to be able to offer Our Services to You, 2) to inform You of new events and matchmaking opportunities, 3) receive Your feedback about Our Services, event satisfaction and matchmaking outcomes, and 4) to resolve any issues or queries relating to or arising from use of Services, as well as to provide You with better Services.
- The profile You create on ASEAN Access MATCH is visible to other registered Users. Contact information (email address and phone number) is only made available to someone with whom You have a confirmed matchmaking meeting (depending Your personal settings that you can edit; by default this information is not available). The event organiser may change this setting and is required to inform You if the setting is in such a way that also email address and phone number are visible to other registered attendees. You can always change this in Your personal settings.
- If You choose to provide Us with Your personal information, We may transfer that information, within ASEAN Access MATCH, to improve Our Services. Members with administration rights of ASEAN Access MATCH have access to Users’ personal information in the following ways:
- A Member with administration rights only has access to personal data of the Users who are attending an event that this Member has been assigned to at the time when the event is being organised.
- A Member with administration rights has access to personal data of the Users who belong to a certain industry/or business group that this Member has been assigned to, at a time when an event is being organised.
- The exceptions are Members with 1) Superadmin status, who can grant and revoke other Members admin rights and access (External consultant contracted to support Members in delivery of the Service); 2) as well as the Platform developers. Superadmins and Platform developers can see the personal information of all Users at any time.
- The Members who have access to Your Personal Information, as granted for specific events and specific time periods, are the following organisations:
(1) Brunei Darussalam:
- Darussalam Enterprise (governmental business support agency)
- Young Entrepreneur Association Brunei (non-governmental association)
- Ministry of Industry, Science, Technology and Innovation (governmental organisation)
- Young Entrepreneurs Association of Cambodia (non-governmental organisation)
- Cambodia Women Entrepreneurs Association (non-governmental organisation)
- EuroCham Camodia (non-governmental organisation)
- Impact Hub Phnom Penh (non-governmental organisation)
- SHE Investments (non-governmental organisation)
- Ministry of Cooperatives and SMEs (governmental organisation)
- SMESCO Indonesia (public service agency for SME support)
- BerSama Indonesia (non-governmental organisation)
- Ukmindonesia.id (non-governmental organisation)
- Indonesia International Chamber of Commerce (non-governmental organisation)
- Sustainable District Association (LTKL) (non-governmental organisation)
- Partnership for Indonesia’s Sustainable Agriculture (PISAgro) (non-governmental organisation)
(4) Lao PDR:
- Department of SME Promotion (public SME support organisation)
- Lao National Chamber of Commerce and Industry (non-governmental organisation)
- Ministry of Entrepreneur Development and Cooperatives (governmental organisation)
- SME Corporation Malaysia (Malaysian national SME support agency)
- Women Network Entrepreneurs Association (non-governmental organisation)
- SME International Trade Association Malaysia (non-governmental organisation)
- Ministry of Industry (governmental organisation)
- Secure Link Co.,Ltd (private business in the ICT sector; offers technical support to the Ministry of Industry in using the back end of ASEAN Access)
- Myanmar Women Entrepreneurs Association (non-governmental organisation)
- Myanmar Computer Federation (non-governmental organisation)
- Myanmar Industries Association (non-governmental organisation)
- Myanmar Food Processors and Exporters Association (non-governmental organisation)
(7) The Philippines:
- Department of Trade and Industry (governmental organisation)
- Philippine Exporters Confederation (PHILEXPORT) (non-governmental organisation)
- Women’s Business Council Philippines (non-governmental organisation)
- Philippine Women’s Economic Network (non-governmental organisation)
- Philippine Franchise Association (non-governmental organisation)
- Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry (non-governmental organisation)
- Enterprise Singapore (governmental organisation)
- Association of Small and Medium Enterprises (non-governmental organisation)
- Grow Asia (non-governmental organisation)
- Office of SMEs Promotion of Thailand (governmental organisation)
- The Federation of Thai Industries (non-governmental organisation)
- Federation of Thai SMEs (non-governmental organisation)
- Board of Trade of Thailand (non-governmental organisation)
- Institute of SME Development (governmental organisation)
- Ministry of Planning and Investment (governmental organisation)
- Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (non-governmental organisation)
- Vietnam Association of Small and Medium Enterprises (non-governmental organisation)
(11) ASEAN Food and Beverage Alliance (non-governmental organisation)
(12) Canada – ASEAN Business Council (non-governmental organisation)
(13) EU – China Project Innovation Centre (non-governmental organisation)
(14) ASEAN – Japan Centre (governmental organisation)
(15) ASEAN – Korea Centre (governmental organisation)
If You wish, you can always change Your username, email address, and all other personal information, and deactivate or delete Your profile yourself.
8. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Your data will be stored on the Platform servers for as long as the Platform is in operation, or until You ask for Your data to be removed from the Platform or until You delete your account.
9. USER RIGHTS
Users of the Platform have the following rights:
(i) the right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data.
(ii) the right of access to their personal data and the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
(iii) the right to request their personal data to be deleted.
(iv) the right to restrict the processing of their personal data.
(v) the right to obtain data that the Members hold on them and to reuse it for their own purposes.
(vi) the right to object to the processing of their personal data at any time.
(vii) the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
We may use the Platform or third-party service provider to conduct surveys among Users in order to improve Our Services and offer new services. We will not share the personal information You provide through a survey with any third parties.
We use personal testimonials of satisfied ASEAN Access MATCH Users on the Platform and through other channels, such as social media, brochures, newsletters, for promotional activities. With Your consent We may post Your testimonial along with Your name and photo. You may withdraw Your consent for Your testimonial to be displayed at any time. When it comes to printed promotional materials, after you withdraw Your consent, Your testimonial will not be used in any future promotional materials that have not yet been published.
12. VIDEOS AND PHOTOS
During Our events, We might record parts of or the whole event, as well as take screenshots during the event, and a group photo afterwards, to use these for promotion of ASEAN Access and ASEAN Access MATCH. The footage will not be used for commercial purposes.
13. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Your personal information is never shared outside ASEAN Access MATCH without Your permission, except under conditions explained below. Inside ASEAN Access MATCH, data is stored in controlled servers of the Platform provider, with limited access. Your information is stored in a shared virtual server Spain and processed in the countries where ASEAN Access MATCH Members are located.
ASEAN Access MATCH will, from time to time, send You emails to notify You of upcoming events and matchmaking opportunities, share important information and notices before events are happening, or to ask for Your feedback post-event and post-matchmaking. You can unsubscribe from such emails, but as this is an important part of the Platform and the Service We offer, so we recommend that you do not unsubscribe, as doing so can affect your event participation and matchmaking meetings.
15. COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
- Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by ASEAN Access MATCH. These technologies are used in analysing trends, administering the site, tracking Users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about Our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
16. LOG FILES
We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information We collect about You.
17. LEGAL DISCLAIMER
We will disclose Your personal information if required to do so by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process when We believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to enforce Our Terms and Conditions, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or Our Platform, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
18. DATA SECURITY
- Your ASEAN Access MATCH account information is password-protected for Your privacy and security. ASEAN Access MATCH safeguards the security of the data You send Us with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. But We still urge You to take every precaution to protect Your personal data when You are on the Internet. Change Your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure You use a secure browser.
- The security of Your personal information is important to Us. We follow best practices and industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to Us, both during transmission and once We receive it.
19. THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS
ASEAN Access MATCH’s Platform may contain links to other sites. ASEAN Access MATCH does not share Your personal information with those platforms and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage You to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
21. SECURITY CONTACTS AND PROCEDURES
ASEAN Access MATCH takes security very seriously and We aim to take immediate action to address serious security-related problems that involve Our Services. Please report any suspected security vulnerability in an ASEAN Access MATCH Service to Members by email: email@example.com
CONTACT, INQUIRIES OR SUGGESTIONS
The Office of SMEs Promotion
21 TST Tower, FL.G,17,18,23 Viphavadi-Rangsit Rd.,
22 June, 2023